Saturday, June 28, 2008

Much Needed Updates...

So Everyone,


Sorry i havnt been an avid blogger user, but im trying here! im addicted to myspace, what can i say? So as far as my pregnancy goes, i am 17 weeks along and i just felt my lil baby kick for the first time last thur. night (2 days ago). It is very exciting to feel her/ him move!









So This is Barrett, my love, and baby daddy lol.



He is funny, sweet, loving, hard working, and a great guy!















And this us together! I have brown hair now, by the way

















This is my most current belly pic, me at 4 months (17 weeks) we find out the gender July 18th! We cant wait!!!

















This is me at the beach back when i was 3 months, i just think it's really cute!

And this is Broden! the cutest baby alive!!

New Mommy and Baby Boy!

Broden is the best lil guy, he hardly cries and he makes a lot of funny faces!

2 comments:

Todd said...

Christina, I'm so proud of you. That is a great blog. You should do them more often, and convince your sister to also. So I'm curious, did you notice anything wierd about the blog I told you to read?
Love you.

Nicole said...

I am glad to finally be updated on your life even though I check my myspace often as well. By the way Broden is cute but I have to disagree on the cutest baby alive comment, my AJ is pretty darn cute. You better let me know what your are having as soon as possible, but I think it is a boy.