so here is my first blog, cuz someone called me and made me set it up, i wont mention any names (Todd)
So I will be 11 weeks pregers on friday and i will also be getting my first ultra sound on friday! I'm really excited! so far I havn't been sick at all, which i am very happy about! i can tell that my belly is already starting to grow. i'll put up some pics (if i can figure out how)
this is me 10 weeks!

Me and Bekah..I'm 11 weeks, she is 35 weeks
Ok, so i went to my first ultrasound appt. last friday and i got pics of my baby so here they are!




2 comments:
Christina, I'm so proud of you. That is a great Blog. Okay, now Nicole told me to tell you that you need to put pics of you, and Barrett on here. And you have to keep updating us on your pregnancy and anything else fun in your life--pretty much like Myspace. You're officially a blogger!!! Love you.
aww ur lil baby is sooooo cute i love this lil human already, i think it looks like a girl in the pics but i really dont know, cant wait to meet urs.... and mine lol
Post a Comment