So I've been feeling my lil one kick a lot recently, but every time someone else tries to feel it, she/he stops! I guess she/he has decided only to let Mommy feel it for a while. As a matter of fact my baby loves to kick when I'm holding Broden! They already have a special bond ♥ or maybe it's just jealousy! lol
On another note, we get to find out if it's a girl or a boy in 17 DAYS! Hooray! I'm so excited! So make all your final guesses on what it is and we'll see who's right very soon.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi! Congratulations to you and your sister. It's okay if you name your girl Payton, I'll just kick your butt the next time I see you. ha. No but really I know more girl Peyton's and Payton's than boys, but we got the name from Peyton Manning. It's funny how some names can go either way. So anyway, keep the updates coming, it's nice to see pictures of you and your family.
joshandbrefamily.blogspot.com
Congrats Christina! You are beautiful! I can't believe we are all so grown up-it's wierd! I'm glad you have a blog though we can all stay in touch...I'm pretty bad at that so I'm trying to get better! Congrats again...can't wait to hear what the baby is!
Post a Comment