Monday, February 9, 2009

Smiling Baby!










Hey all! So owen's first smile was january 9th. He is too cute, so i had to show him off. I 'm one of those moms that takes way to many pictures and cant even do anything with them all. oh well, he is only a baby once!

4 comments:

Grama G said...

How cute is he! Just keep blogging your pictures and all that picture taking is justified. Hope to see you soon. Maybe I'll have Owen's quilt done by the time you come. That's my goal. Love ya. Auntie Gayle

Bre said...

Great smiles! Congrats!

Julianne said...

Omigosh Christina... how cute is he? I love seeing your pictures. Keep em coming. It's so hard when you guys are so far away, but we got to know Breanna's kids by blogging so we can do the same with yours. Kiss that cute face for me and tell your family hello.
Julianne

Todd said...

I can relate to the picture taking. I think that up to this point I have taken about 3,000 pics. of Andrew and I have already taken over 100 of Rory--and she just got home from the hospital today. Keep that camera clicking! I love you.