Thursday, January 29, 2009

Presenting OWEN JAMES!!!!

Hey everyone! We finally got our computer back! so here is my new family!
Owen is 7 weeks old today. He is already smiling, it's so cute! (those pics will be up soon) He has blonde hair and blue-green eyes. Enjoy!



















2 comments:

Grama G said...

Yea! It's so nice to see your baby. He is adorable. Glad you are back. Love you, Aunty Gayle

Julianne said...

Yes Christina, I remember you!!! Things are good here, just hectic and definitely on the boring side, but I have a day and a half off work so I'll maybe have something more exciting to blog about Sunday. You guys need to let me know when you are coming so I can take a day off and spend it holding the cute babies!! I can't decide who is cuter between owen and broden! Definitely good looking kids... good job gals! Anyway I love you lots!! Keep posting pics.