We are taking the Bradley Birth Classes & have been for the past 10 weeks or so- lots of fun & we've been learning so much! So we are prepared & looking forward to his birth. Oh, & we have pretty much decided his name will be Owen James Piercy. His and my last name will be changed to Rodda after Barrett & i get married.
This is me at 5 months!

And in these, Im 6 months & on Vaca in Santa Cruz!


Aren't we so cute?
Also, Owen is very active now. He kicks & moves a lot! it is very cool to feel. Plus now everyone else can feel him moving around!

4 comments:
Christina, I love when you post. They are always really cute. You should do it more often. You're looking really good! Have you and Barrett talked about when you want to get married? Keep me updated. Love you!
Christina,
Way excited for you. I love your blog. You need to get bekah to do more. I am happy for you. When is the wedding?
Hey Christina! It's fun to see your blog. Katie and I have a blog now as well: spencerandkatiegardiner.blogspot.com. Check it out! So, you're having a boy--that is awesome! We're so excited for you. Keep in touch!
Hey Christina, It's time to post that blog that says he got born. We want to see pics of the little squirt!!
Julianne
Post a Comment