Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Mothers Day!!!♥

Mothers Day was so fun! I haven't had this much fun in a long time. We went to Del Valle and it was simply beautiful! we picnicked, swam, played, and just enjoyed spending time together. My whole family and Barrett went. So here are the pics! enjoy! It was the perfect first Mothers Day!






















Here is Nigel!




















And Mom and Dad

















Broden!














The guys passed out!












My little family's Feet!















Owen with Yia Yia













Chicken Fights








Barrett (Daddy) and Owen













Our picnic... Yum Yum!



































2 comments:

Nicole said...

I want to come visit you and go there. It looks like a blast. I miss you guys so much! Will we get to see you soon?

Grama G said...

What a fun day you must have had, it looks like a blast. Happy Mothers day to you. By the way, your hair is very cute. Love ya all, Auntie Gayle